The digital era opens tremendous opportunities to deliver healthcare services to patients at the comfort of their homes or wherever they are, through any web or mobile device, without requiring a presence of healthcare provider in the loop. For millions of people that live in distance from or in scarcity of healthcare resources and services, the growing penetration of smartphones creates new possibilities to access healthcare and improve quality of life.
Medication adherence applications, drug interaction calculators, self diagnosis tools, healthy living programs and disease management applications are just a few of the digital health services that can prevent, diagnose and support the treatment of diseases and medical conditions, even when facing scarcity of medical resources.
This challenge looks for Digital health services that can be delivered through the web or mobile and can improve the lives of millions of people around the world.
Send us a Digital Health Service/Solution, that can be delivered through the web/mobile , and has the potential for significant impact on the health and wellness of millions of people throughout the world in terms of effectiveness and reach.
This challenge has two submission routes. You may either send:
- An application/solution that you have developed, designed or invented
- or a list of the best 5 relevant available applications/ solutions that you have identified in the market according to the described challenge.
- The desired solution should be an application or solution that is at a mature phase (after prototype & proof of concept).
- The solutions can address either the general population or a specific segment group
(chronic patients, elderly population, mothers, etc.)
The description of the solution should include:
- The application & technology including maturity level of the solution
- The target audiences
- Mode of operation
- Potential benefits for the users (# of lives X impact per person)
- Information about the company (+ website) & team